Hollin Meadows School
Thursday, August 10
Hollin Hills Design Review Committee meeting
Noëlle McAfee attended the meeting as an observer. These are her unofficial notes from the meeting.
Tellier/Pereira, 2205 White Oaks – Addition, Concept Review
The committee approved the concept for the addition with a request that box gutters be used if the existing gutters are replaced. Neighbor notification will commence.
Blandford, 1809 Paul Spring Road – Fence
Owners not present. DRC chair will notify applicants of the DRC decision.
Schroeder, 7702 Elba – Carport, Concept Review
The committee approved the concept for a two-car carport. Neighbor notification has already begun. Next step: construction documents.
• Robinson swing set, Administrative Approval
• Report from Ray Goodrow on Special DRC Meeting plus possible additional discussion on community concerns: Ray unable to attend. Pam Kroger-Jesup reported that the Special Design Review Committee’s survey is well advanced and the plan is to send the survey out to the community in the next month or so.
• Status review of previous projects conducted.
• Discussion of making more use of the web site to post common questions and answers.
• Next meeting location and date: plan to schedule September 6, 2006, 7:30 p.m. at the Hollin Meadows elementary school library.